CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – IP E-GAME VENTURES, INC.
1. Establish and disclose a clear policy statement that articulates the company’s recognition and protection of the rights and interests of key stakeholders specifically its employees, suppliers and customers, creditors as well the community, environment and other key stakeholder groups.
2. Have in place a workplace development program.
3. Strives to have in place a community involvement program.
4. Strives to have in place an environment-related program.
5. Have clear policies that guide the company in its dealing with its suppliers, customers, creditors, analysts, market intermediaries and other market participants.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ACTIVITIES
The Company, per se, does not have its own Corporate Social Responsibility Program. However, the company through Family Vaccine & Specialty Clinics, Inc. (FVSC), a corporation within its Group, provides cheap vaccination programs in clinics set up in various municipalities. Its specialty clinics offer a complete range of vaccines, including pre- and post-exposure rabies treatment and immunization. FVSC consists of a highly specialized team of doctors and nurses trained by the Philippine Department of Health’s Research Institute of Tropical Medicine. Treatments and consultations are administered by trained nurses and supervising doctors. Currently, FVSC has 40 centers in operation covering 14 provinces nationwide. Centers in other strategic locations in Visayas and Mindanao will be opened soon.
CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT & ETHICS
Garnet Road cor. Doña Julia Vargas Ave.
Ortigas Center 1605, Pasig City
Metro Manila, Philippines